We are giving $500 (plus a pair of tickets to our private screening and the exclusive after party*) to the person who gets us the most Indiegogo contributions. No catch. No strings. Five hundred bucks.
Here’s how it works:
- LOG IN to Indiegogo. Your name should appear in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window. (If you just contributed to the campaign, you should already be logged in, and if you haven’t created an account yet, you will need to do so.)
- Go to our campaign page.
- Click any one of the share buttons underneath our campaign video.
- Share away.
NOTE: If you copy and paste a link from anywhere other than the “LINK” button under the video, or you are not logged in when you do this, and you may not get credit for your referrals.
- Post it everywhere you can: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, MySpace, Friendster, AOL Chat, Usenet, Prodigy, etc…
- Don’t be afraid to post it multiple times over the course of the campaign.
- Facebook doesn’t show all your posts to all of your friends. If you have friends that you know are interested in horror, or movies, or crowdfunding, or horror movie crowdfunding (triple score!), send them an email or a FB message with the link.
- We’ve made your job easier by making an entertaining pitch video and a kick-ass movie. Remember that you are offering your friends the opportunity to participate in something awesome.
- Never use the word “donate”. We aren’t a charity. We are looking for “contributions”. And we are offering cool stuff in return.
- Highlight the perks. Especially if your friends are Chainsaw fans, point out the cool Chainsaw perks. And don’t forget that anything that says “signed by cast and crew” includes Kim Henkel, the guy who (along with Tobe Hooper) created the whole TCSM franchise.
*Will take place in Austin, TX. Date and time TBD. Transportation and accommodation not provided.